- beautifies landscape areas
- the insulating quality of mulch helps keep the soil cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- by maintaining more even soil moisture and temperature, mulch promotes better root growth and plant health
- suppresses the growth of many weeds - a 2 to 3 inch layer of organic mulch should be sufficient to prevent sunlight from reaching the soil, thereby reducing the chance of weed growth.
- enriches the soil as they decay, forming a rich, dark organic material called humus that provides nutrients for the soil and improves its texture, which in turn enhances root growth
No reviews. Be the first to submit a review! Click the write a review button below.